Instrumentation & Automation
Application for Windows ⁄ Android
How to publish an article
It is quite easy to publish an article on Instrumentation & Automation. If you are a specialist in the instrumentation, automation, metrology, have an experience in these fields, and also a desire to share it with thousands of the Instrumentation & Automation program users and visitors online, write and send your article in RTF format (preferably) or DOC as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a while your article will be:
- Adapted to the mobile HTML format and posted on the site in the «User articles» section.
- Will be included in the Instrumentation & Automation program in the section «User articles» (when a new version of the program is released), and will be available for saving in the users mobile devices.
Requirements to the article:
- Should be the author's, not copied from the Internet - the level of plagiarism is allowed no more than 10% (exceptions only for manuals of equipment manufacturers - in this case will be placed in the section "Manuals").
- Subject can be any, new sections will be created for the new one.
- Can contain drawings and tables.
- The author's name and surname are highly desirable - they will be included in the title of the article.
- Position and organization of the author to specify desirable - will be included in the article title.
- If you send a photo, it will also be included in the title of the article.
- If there is a link to the social network, then clicking on the author will lead visitors to the specified page.
If you plan to publish a series of articles for the classroom for example, then it is possible to make separate folders in the form of a tree in the Instrumentation & Automation program in the section «User articles» with an unlimited level of nesting. At the same time, all the author's wishes are taken into account.